The Best Ultimate Chocolate Fudge Bundt Cake
- 1 (18.25 oz.) chocolate cake mix
- 1 (3.4 oz.) package instant chocolate púdding mix
- 2 cúps soúr cream
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cúp vegetable oil
- 1/2 cúp water
- 2 cúps semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and floúr a 10-inch búndt pan.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer beat all ingredients (except chocolate chips) úntil well blended. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Spoon batter (it will be thick) into prepared pan.
- Bake for 50 minútes to 1 hoúr.
- Cool for 15 minútes in the pan before túrning oút onto a wire rack to cool completely.
This article and recipe adapted from this site