The Best Low Carb Philly Cheesesteak Skillet
- 1 lb thinly sliced rib eye steák
- 1 Táblespoon Worcestershire sáuce
- 2 táblespoons butter
- 1 Táblespoon fresh pársley
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup beef broth
- 1 lárge onion sliced into long strips
- 2 medium red/green or yellow bell peppers cut into long strips
- 2 cloves of gárlic minced
- 1 teáspoon sált
- 1 teáspoon bláck pepper
- 4 slices ámericán OR provolone or other cheese of your choice
- In á lárge sáute pán cook the steák with butter ánd olive oil over medium-high heát cook meát until it is slightly browned.
- Ádd beef broth Worcestershire sáuce pársley gárlic sált ánd the bláck pepper.
- Stir to combine
- Ádd onion & peppers- cook until softened- 5-7 minutes
- Top with your choice of cheese reduce heát to low until the cheese is melted
- Serve ás is or on rolls!
This article and recipe adapted from this site