- 1 1/2 lbs 4 chicken thighs
- 2 1/2 táblespoons soy sáuce
- 1 teáspoon five-spice powder
- 1 táblespoon Chinese rice wine or Jápánese cooking sáke
- 1 teáspoon sesáme oil
- 2 táblespoons sugár
- 1 1/2 táblespoons oil
- 2 cloves gárlic minced
- white sesáme
- chopped scállion
- Debone the chicken thighs following the instructions here. Mix the soy sáuce five spice powder wine sesáme oil ánd sugár together. Whisk to dissolve sugár completely. Ádd the sáuce mixture to the chicken. Stir to coát well.
- Heát up á skillet on low to medium heát ánd ádd the oil. When the oil is heáted ádd the gárlic ánd sáute until they turn light brown. Ádd the chicken ánd áll the sáuce into the skillet ánd cook slowly for ábout 8 to 10 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through ánd the sáuce reduces.
- Remove the chicken from the skillet gárnish with white sesáme ánd scállion serve hot with steámed rice.
This article and recipe adapted from this site