Slow Cooker Pumpkin Spice Hot Chocolate
- Slow Cooker- 6 quart or larger
- 24 oz. milk chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 gallon whole milk
- Slow Cooker Size:
- 6 quart or larger
- Add everything to the slow cooker stir.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 2.5 hours. Stirring occasionally.
- Serve topped with whipped cream or marshmallows.
- If you can’t find pumpkin pie spice I would personally start with 2 teaspoons of cinnamon 1/2 tsp of nutmeg and a dash of cloves. After the cocoa has heated taste and add more of what you think it needs.
- This is a full pot of hot chocolate it would be hard to travel with all made up. I suggest making this at your party location. You can heat up the milk in the microwave a bit in a glass container to speed up the process.
This article and recipe adapted from this site https://www.themagicalslowcooker.com/slow-cooker-pumpkin-spice-hot-chocolate/