Salted Chocolate And Caramel Pretzel Bars
- 12 ounce package semi-sweet chocolate chips good quality chocolate divided into pieces (I like ghiardelli best for melting)
- 8 ounces mini pretzel twists half of a regular 16-ounce bag
- 11 ounce bags Kraft Caramel Bits or homemade caramel
- sea salt for sprinkling
- Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt 8 ounces of the chocolate chips gently in the microwave (on low heat stirring every 15 seconds) until smooth.
- Spread the chocolate evenly over the parchment. Immediately add the pretzel twists over the top (it s ok if they overlap!) and gently press them into the chocolate.
- Add caramel bits to a microwave safe bowl with 2 tablespoons water and melt according to package instructions (on high for 2 minutes). Stir well and drizzle the melted caramel over the top of all of the pretzels.
- Melt remaining 4 ounces of chocolate and drizzle over the caramel. Sprinkle with sea salt.
- Refrigerate until hardened.
- Cut or tear into pieces Enjoy!
Base Recipe adapted from this SITE