Pretzel M&m Hugs
- 70 square pretzels (do NOT use butter snaps)
- 70 Hershey s Hugs chocolates (from nearly 1 full 12 oz package) unwrapped
- 70 Milk Chocolate M&M s I used the red and green Christmas package
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with a Silpat or parchment paper. Align pretzels on cookie sheet in a single layer then top each pretzel with one Hershey s Hug chocolate.
- Bake in preheated oven for 4 – 5 minutes until the chocolate is shiny and soft (but NOT melting the chocolates should still hold their shape).
- Remove from oven and carefully place one M&M in the center of each soft Hug and press down on M&M to spread the chocolate.
- Place in freezer or refrigerator and allow to rest until chocolate has set about 5 – 15 minutes. Store in an airtight container.
This article and recipe adapted from this site