Perfect Keto Fried Chicken
- 3 Lbs Chicken Tenders
- 4 Ounce Pork Rinds
- 2 Teaspoon Thyme
- 1 Teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon Oregano
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- 1 Teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 2 Eggs
US Customary – MetricINSTRUCTIONS
- Preheat oven to 400 F and line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Place pork rinds in a resealable bag and crush into a panko sized grain. Be sure to leave a few large pieces.
- Add thyme salt pepper oregano garlic powder and smoked paprika to the bag and shake a few times to combine.
- Pour the pork rind combo in an even layer on a flat plate.
- Beat eggs is a wide mouthed bowl.
- Dip chicken into the eggs then into the pork rind combo — make sure to evenly coat all sides. Place chicken onto prepared baking sheet.
- Once all chicken tenders are evenly coated bake in the oven 24 minutes or until chicken is cooked all the way through.
- Allow chicken to cool and serve with your favorite dipping sauce. Enjoy!
This article and recipe adapted from this site