One Pot Teriyaki Chicken Bowls
- 1 pound chicken cut into 1 pieces
- 3 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 2 cups long grain rice uncooked
- 3 1/2 cups water
- Kosher salt to taste
- 1/4 cups teriyaki sauce
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 cup carrots chopped
- 1/3 cup green onion chopped
- 1/3 cup peas optional
- 1 cup broccoli chopped
- teriyaki sauce to taste
- In a large deep skillet cook chicken in 3 tablespoons teriyaki sauce on medium-high heat until just white on the outside (doesn t need to be cooked through).
- Add remaining ingredients except broccoli and extra teriyaki sauce and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and cover with lid. Simmer for about 20 minutes.
- Add broccoli cover again and simmer an additional 5 minutes or until rice is cooked through.
- Spoon extra teriyaki sauce to taste over the rice and serve immediately.
This article and recipe adapted from this site