Best Unicorn Poop Cupcake Cones
What You Need
- Ingredients for cupcakes:
- 1 package white cake mix
- 1 cup water
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- Red blue yellow and green food coloring
- Ingredients for frosting:
- 2 sticks 1 cup of butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp milk
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- Red blue yellow food coloring
- Directions for Cupcakes:
- Combine your cake mix water eggs and oil into a bowl and mix until together. Then add into an electric mixer for 2 minutes on medium.
- Now separate your cake batter into four bowls for four colors (change varying on the colors you are using)
- Add red green yellow and blue food coloring separately to each bowl to create 4 different batter colors.
- Set your ice cream cones into a cupcake/muffin tin
- Alternate batter colors into each cone until you have about 1 inch room left from top which allows for the cupcake to bake up.
- Now add your cupcake in the oven taking care not to spill. The cupcakes are done when a toothpick comes out clean which is anywhere from 20-25 minutes
- Cool completely before decorating
- Directions for Frosting:
- Add your butter into your mixer on medium until it s fluffy. Then add your vanilla milk and sugar.
- Mix together on low until its all together
- Separate your frosting into diff bowls and tint the colors you are going for. I used pink yellow and blue.
- Fill your 3 piping bags and cut off tip of each one.
- Attach a circle tip #1A to a separate bag with a coupler on the end and cut.
- Put 3 bags of colored frosting inside the coupler bag with the coupler so that the tip of each bag is in the circle tip creating one frosting bag
- Swirl and Frost cupcakes into your unicorn poop!
This article and recipe adapted from this site