Alabama Fire Crackers
- 1 box of saltine crackers 16 oz
- 1 2/3 cup canola oil
- 2 packets ranch dressing mix
- 2 tbsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Add oil ranch red pepper garlic onion and black pepper. Seal bag.
- Using your hands mix ingredients around together until evenly combined.
- Add crackers to the bag. Seal again.
- Turn the bag over several times to coat crackers with the spice mix.
- Lay the bag flat and let it sit for about an hour
- Turn the bag over repeating several times until the crackers are thoroughly coated with the spice mix.
- Allow the bag to sit overnight.
- Remove the crackers from the bag and serve.
This article and recipe adapted from this site