Air Fryer Crispy Old Bay Chicken Wings
- 3 pounds Chicken Wing Parts
- 3/4 cup Potato Starch
- 1 Tablespoon Homemade Old Bay Seasoning Recipe
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 1 teaspoon True Lemon
- Fresh Lemons
- Report this ad
- Please see my article on How to Prepare and Properly Season your Air Fryer Basket.
- Pat dry chicken wing parts.
- Mix together Potato Starch and Homemade Old Bay Seasoning. Add chicken wings and coat.
- Shake off excess Potato Starch and place in Air Fryer Basket.
- Cook at 360 degrees for 35 minutes shaking often. Turn temperature to 400 degrees and cook an additional 10 minutes shaking often.
- Melt butter with True Lemon and toss with hot wings. Serve wings with the remaining Lemon Butter for dipping and Lemons for squeezing.
Base Recipe adapted from this SITE