30-min Oven Baked Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs
- 6-8 boneless skinless chicken thighs fat removed
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup avocado oil or butter
- Preheat the oven to 425F.
- In a mixing bowl whisk all of the spices except chicken thighs and oil.
- Add chicken thighs to the bowl and coat both sides.
- Using a cast iron skillet or a baking sheet lined with foil paper add chicken thighs and pour 1/4 cup of avocado oil or butter over the meat.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes or until chicken is cooked thru and reads 165F when using thermometer.
- Serve with Scalloped Potatoes enjoy!
Read Full Recipe >>>> Click Here